Has anybody ordered this? If so, did it help?

I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid removed on June 5th, still having very bad pain with my bm's. I'm just wondering if this would work post surgery?

I did receive some of her free information in which it indicates an appendix for people whom have had surgery and how to heal afterwards. It's all natural, just curious if others have heard of it and/or tried it.

I am not familiar with H miracle, but I think psyllium fiber supplement may be just as beneficial by softening the stool and reducing the pain.

You know what's funny about all of this. I mean, not funny, but just ironic....is that, about a month previous to my thrombosed hemorrhoid, I was doing everything I could in my means to lose 10 pounds, as I was going on vacation for a wedding. I found this old book in my storage area downstairs and it's called: The Fat Flush Plan. I tell you what, I've never felt better following that plan. A lot of her plan is high fiber, low carb, no salt, no surgar, trying hard to stay away from refined foods. Her plan is ALL psyillium husks. Once in the morning, once at night.... I lost a lot of my belly fat, got down to about 3 pounds away from my goal weight. Mind you, I was exercising a lot too, drinking lots of water, etc. I was doing everything right and WHAM, out comes this thrombosed 'roid!

I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to try and understand why this happens or put the puzzles together, because I really was eating and exercising like a freaking champ and it just goes to show you that even when you do everything literally: BY THE BOOK, it doesn't always pan out in your favor.

I have no other choice I guess than to realize that it wasn't all about my diet, that it probably was pregnancy related and no matter what I did, it was probably bound to happen.....

So has nayone tried Holly's H Miracle? I too have a thrombosed hemorrhoid and i'm tired of it :-( I have not had surgery but did the rubber bands once and ouch I'll never do that again!

So has anyone tried Holly's H Miracle? I too have a thrombosed hemorrhoid and i'm tired of it :-( I have not had surgery but did the rubber bands once and ouch I'll never do that again! I'd really like to know if her program really works. Thanks!

I ordered Holly's H Miracle - don't waste your money. I expected a hemorrhoid treatment but, instead, got a shopping list of more things to buy. Just got my first edition of her mailing list that's supposed to contain more hemorhoids info - it's a link to buy another e-book on colon cleansing. Total ripoff!!! :'(

The H Miracle is totally bogus the only person that it has helped is holly her self with loads of money from us poor suckers.

The only way to get rid of a thrombosed hems is surgery i know you don't want to go through it but it's the only way.

I spent 150.00 dollars before my decision to have THD surgery and what a waste of money and to boot they wanted me to buy all this stuff which is more money...They tell you to drink water with cayenne pepper to shrink the hemmies and ice and basically all the stuff you can find on the web for free...Bottom line is ultimately your better off going to have the surgery or to a doctor.....

"I am not familiar with H miracle, but I think psyllium fiber supplement may be just as beneficial by softening the stool and reducing the pain."

Is it true that the H miracle is so expensive? How expensive it is?

I agree with ripped off angry above, H Miracle is very questionable. I paid for a downloadable PDF file that has nothing in it except a list of products to buy over the Internet. The so-called main remedy is the use of Alum crystal solution to soak. The ridiculous thing is that the author says Alum crystal is the same as Alum root, a herb ! Wonder she has done any research at all.

Don't be ripped off by this scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried the H Miracle too and even though, as someone previously stated, all or most of the information she supplied is available for free on the web, she did all the research and put it together in one place. Believe me, when you are struck with the pain and discomfort of the hemorrhoids you are in no mood to go searching to find relief. I had prolapse with my experience but I didn't consider surgery. From all that I read, it didn't seem necessary and there were reports of complications. From the documentation sent with the 'Miracle Cure' I found that a Sitz Bath was very effective. She indicated that Alum should be used with it but I found that Epsom Salts works just as well. And it's a lot easier to find. Use it lots. Also she recommended something called 'Fergelin'. The people at the Chinese medicine store told me that Fergelin was no longer available and recommended Zhi Gen Duan tablets. I can't say for sure if they did all the work but I had my initial 'episode' on October 8th and it is now October 31 and things are improved to the point where I don't have to use any external treatment and don't have to use women's panty liners and sitting down is normal again. There is a small amount of itch which I contribute to the healing of the area that was bleeding. Speaking of itch, I found relief from that and from discomfort when I used Lanacaine ointment. It deadened the itching and allowed me to get to sleep. I also used HmR hemorrhoid Ointment which I found at the drugstore. It contains some components that are found in nature such as Witch Hazel and Camomile. Can't say for sure if it has curative properties but it seemed to help with itch and discomfort too. And it is used internally as well as externally. I also found that most over the counter H treatment was useless except for suppositories . I used Anusol and they seemed to be helpful in facilitating bowel movements without causing too much pain or discomfort. I suspect that almost any suppository might work just as well. I also found that Witch Hazel was useful. I bought a pack of pre-moistened baby wipes and poured Witch Hazel in there too. They were quite soothing when trying to keep that area clean from the bleeding and after a BM. The other information she supplies about diet and drinking lots of water is helpful too. Anything you can do to keep your stools soft(er) will be very helpful. It looks like you would have to change your overall diet after this as well just to help maintain regularity and creating stools that pass with more ease. I'm not a doctor and I din't work for Holly Haden or any of the companies that supply over the counter treatments. Just a fellow sufferer passing along information for things you might try to help heal you faster and without complications. (I hadn't intended on writing a book)

Why are people so disappointed of H Miracle?

In the Internet age, we all have access to all the information. There are no secrets and no hidden things. Everything is visible and available to everyone for free!

So what do people actually expect from a paid e-book?

In my opinion people expect 3 things:

1.      Nonsense filtering. People trust a book, as opposed to the information spread over the internet, to do a good job separating the wheat from the chaff, and serve them refined and sifted material, so they don't need to make mistakes and try things that are not helpful, or even harmful.

2.      Proportions. Separation of the important things from the unimportant ones. People look for someone qualified to tell them what is more important and what is less important. Since it's impossible to do everything everyone says, and a book, as opposed to compiled information, should give you a balanced picture, what is considered critical and what is only a recommendation.

3.      Step-by-step action plan. People expect an e-book to give them a "practical guide", or an organized task list, when to apply everything, when to advance to the next level, and how to make sure you do everything properly.

***

Unfortunately, of all three things, H Miracle has provided perhaps the first. But since she didn't understand what people expect from a book, she missed the two last parts, which aren't less important.

The result is a book filled with details, like a huge encyclopedia about hemorrhoids, everything is mixed and there is no order or proportion, and in the end you end up with a lot of information that you have no idea how to actually implement.

I think that H Miracle harmed those who suffer from hemorrhoids, not just their pockets, but also their chance to get rid of hemorrhoids, because following the disappointment people tend to doubt everyone, even if there's someone who really delivers the goods they expected in the beginning.

One of the biggest casualties is another Internet guide, suffering an unjust stigma that clung to it. The subject is a stunning masterpiece called "hemorrhoid-no-more", created by the nutritionist Jessica Wright. It's a book 3.5 times longer (175 pages) and 100 times more vested that requires more time to read. But once you read it, even before applying the information, you already know it gets the job done.

"Hemorrhoid-no-more" is not just a book, it's an actual mini-course that combines theory and practice, such that after reading you literally become an "expert in hemorrhoids", plus you have an action plan organized in your mind. You'll know exactly what to do, how and when. All you need to do is fill orders according to an organized task list like a disciplined soldier. I don't know all the books, but I think no better book has ever been published about hemorrhoids, and in my opinion it should be a classic example of a model for planning "how an e-book should be like". Really well done!

***

By the way, this isn't only my opinion, I have met dozens of people who realized this point. Frankly, I don't know why people are still trying to sell scams like H Miracle while there is a real product within the affiliate system, which yields the same profits.

If you go through all the sites that promote these two products, you will notice another point. In most cases, you will see the people who work as massive internet marketers are promoting H Miracle, along with other products, while people who actually suffered from hemorrhoids and established websites dedicated to helping people – are promoting "hemorrhoid-no-more". If this isn't proof that this is a different kind of product - I don't know what is.

I was exposed to the book by a family member who suffered from hemorrhoids and he doesn't stop praising it, so I joined Clickbank just to promote this specific product, as gratitude for Jessica, and after knowing a few other people who tried it with extraordinary success. By the way, that's why you won't find any bad reviews of this product anywhere on the internet, while H Miracle... let's better not talk about it.

It's clear to me that whoever hasalready been disappointed doesn't want to believe anything, but I think that people should give themselves another chance. Purchasing "hemorrhoid-no-more" can be a corrective experience. I can tell you with guarantee: All you ever wanted to find in H Miracle and didn't get - you will find in "hemorrhoid-no-more"!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Yes, H Miracle is a system - it is an online kit to help you cure your hemorrhoids. Their customer service is very helpful. They answered my question regarding the alum root and powder. If you bought this system, I suggest you contact the customer service for any help you need - they are the best! Yes, I tried the H Miracle and it worked for me, not a scam at all.

Thank goodnesss I found Hmiracle! It totally changed my life for the better.  It is a complete kit packed with traditional recipes that cures hemorrhoids in a natural way.  Therefore, you do not have to worry about possible side effects.  The solution to your hemorrhoids problem is inside Hmiracle’s kit .  Why don’t you guys give it a try, and start a new life hemorrhoids free.  Also, if you have any concerns regarding the product, you can easily contact their support, and expect a quick reply.

Hmiracle has changed my life for the better. I've tried it! I was in too much pain from hemorrhoids that I felt like my life is going to end.  When I used the Hmiracle system, my condition became better instantly.  The perfect solution for your hemorrhoids problem is all found inside this product.  It is the complete package with amazing support that provides great help that is personalized.  You do not have to put up with the itching, pain, swelling, burning and bleeding anymore.  Hmiracle made all that go away so I’m totally happy and satisfied with the outcome.  Besides that, I am still receiving help receiving help to this very today on my health issues from their personalized counseling!