Hello.
I am in extremely embarrassing situation… First of all, because of that I wasn’t at the doctors, simply because I feel too ashamed to stick up my anus in front of his nose and say hey, look I have a big hemorroid… being too sarcastic, a? Well, that is my problem, I have a big hemorrhoid on my ass and I am afraid I am going need a surgery. I guess, everyone that ever had a hemorrhoid know, what this feels like… in short, it hurts like hell, you cannot sit, and believe me, certainly cannot sh*t, as a consequence, you are just trying not to eat much (not because you are not hungry, but because of the process that follows after eating), and what I hate most, all the time I think about my ass and that thing on it. I just can get it of my mind. Is anyone familiar, please, I am in big pain, will I have to undergo surgery?

Hey!
I must disappoint you, but you will have to show this hemorrhoid to you doctor – the sooner the better. If this hemorrhoid is as big as I from your description imagine it is, I think you will have to undergo surgery. Unfortunately, this is not a easy surgery, since you will probably bleed from rectum for the following week after it, but this is the only solution… sooner or later your tolerance for painkiller will become extremely high (I know from experience). Surgery can be avoided if hemorrhoid is treated soon enough, but I got a feeling that you have been delaying facing the truth for few days at least… Go to your doctor as soon as possible and you shall see what follows… Let me just mention one more thing… the thing with hemorroids is that they are cause of today’s way of eating and of course type of food that we eat.
Good luck at your doctor’s.

I have found the cheapest way for hemorroid therapy, without surgery.
I am gald to share my idea with relevant companies.
best regards: saly

I actually had surgery 5 weeks ago and am still in the healing process. The first two weeks were hell. i was refusing to eat so that I id not have to go to the rest room. I eventually began to eat. My first few bm's were killer. I realized hat having a bm in a sitz pan full of warm water was much more soothing. You also do not feel the pain as much. The fourth week I felt a lot better. I continue to take at least 2 sitz baths a day, and use baby wipes at all times. Unfortunately, I seem to have ripping along where the insisions were made. This only occurs when I have a bm. I don't know if it's normal. My current bm''s are bareable. I have just come to accept the fact that the pain is for a mere seconds. It is the after bm effects that disturb me. Why am I still bleeding? Why has it not healed? I feel a little bump on the insission, is that normal? The weird thing is that I asked my doctor and he keeps reassurring me that it is all part of the healing process. It just does not seem right to me. Any advise.

Had the big operation to remove hemorroids 9 days ago. Surgury was painless. Didn't start to have pain until I got home. Dr. was right. It does feel like a hot poker stuffed up there. 2 pain pills every 4 hours for first 4 days. First bowel movement was pure hell. If you have any suicidal thoughts, don't have the surgury. Because I bet you'd want to end it all when you're looking down at the toilet knowing what's going to happen in a couple of minutes. Plan on 5 or more warm baths a day.
I see my Dr. tomorrow for follow up. I have bubbles between each stitch where the cuts are. I will die if he says he has to pop them.
Actually went a full 24 hours with out pain pills yesterday. Long healing process.
I'm 39 years old, and I"m happy I don't have those monsters on my ass anymore. I would bleed so much I'd get dizzy after bowel movements.
Yes, surgury is painless, but plan on being in PURE HELL for a while after.

Dude, don't have hemorroid surgery. It will kill you. I am in the healing process right now, and I would never recommend this to anyone. Try the alternative non-surgery methods first.

Hello. I had the surgery done 9 days ago. I stopped taking the pain pills two days ago. With that said, this has been the worst thing I have ever experienced and I would not recommend the surgery to anyone. The first bowel movement was pure hell on earth! I still bleed when I c**p or even when I have gas. The first five days were the worst! I couldn't sit, stand, or lay down from the pain! Had I read any of the postings on the internet before my surgery, I would have elected not to have it.

im also experiencing bleeding after every popo.. the pain is really killing me.. after evey bm im thinking of what could possibly happen tomorrow. would it be more painful or less.. i was trying to eat papaya, pineapple, prunes and im drinking a lot of water but it seems not working at me.. im planning to go to my OB tomorrow.. by the way, i just gave birth to my son 3 months ago.. thats where i got this... i read what you guys were feeling right now. actually im planning for a surgery too. but after reading this..im having a second thought...

You will have to bear with the embarrassment and get it examined to understand your condition properly. You won't necessarily have to undergo surgery if you seek treatment early, before it aggravates to a much severe level. You can try applying witch hazel oint ment and switching to a high fiber diet to see if it helps.

Just had surgery today after dealing with pain and swelling over the last 15 years. It hurts bad but tolerable, up to a 3 week recovery anticipated. I have the sick time I never used so I'm using it now. As far as being embarrassed, health care people see it and do it every day, by the goodness of their hearts. So to them a butt opening is just another part of the body.