I always listen how someone has problems with hemorrhoids. I guess we all think that is “something” but actually I realized that I do not understand it. Can you tell me something about that, because I really want to know? Which are symptoms for this problem, how to recognize when it occurs. Is surgery required for hemorrhoid treatment, or sometimes and homeopathic remedy can bring relief.

Precise definition of hemorrhoids does not exist for now, but they can be described as masses or clumps of tissue within the anal canal. They contain blood vessels and their surrounding, supporting tissue made up of muscle and elastic fibers. Although hemorrhoids occur in everyone, they become large and cause problems in only 4 percent of population. Hemorrhoids that cause problems are found equally in men and women, and their usually occurs between 45 and 65 years of age. If the hemorrhoid originates at the rectal side of the anal canal, it is referred to as an internal hemorrhoid. If it originates at the lower end of the anal canal near the anus, it is external hemorrhoid. The treatments for external and internal hemorrhoids are different. One treatment option is to allow clots in the external hemorrhoids to be slowly absorbed by the body. It might take usually over several weeks. Some people found relief with hot baths, ointments or creams for the discomfort, but most experts recommend that the blood clots be surgically removed.