I am registered for hemorrhoid laser surgery. I am very afraid. Is it painful? What is recovery like? Anyone with experience, please!

Hi!
I had it done once. It is not painful, just uncomfortable. Recovery is very fast, I went to work the next day. There was no bleeding, only little cramping one hour after the procedure. Don’t be scared, honestly, there is nothing to be afraid of. Hemorrhoid laser surgery is just a routine and a not painful procedure.

:(

I am located in Georgia and trying to find a Doctor that performs the Laser Surgery, do you have any information for Georgia?

Was this for internal hemorrhoids? I recently got an EXTERNAL one and am desperate to have surgery although I do not know much about it. I have cream that soothes the little pain that I get but I really really want rid of it altogether as it gives me a lot of discomfort. Can someone please help? Many thanks.

>;) Hi everyone well I needed lazer surgery for the removal of a hemorrhiod. Everyone said it was a piece of cake, it would heal better and faster than ne of the other kinds of surgery. So I went to this so call Dr. that my MD. sended me to. Well neatless to say I had surgery on Feb.25, 2011. That now I wish I would have kept my limea bean . This Dr. burnt me from one end to the other. My returm has 2nd and 3rd dergee burns my vagina is the same way . So I'm really thinking of getting some kind of legal help . I don't want no one going thur what I have beening dealing with I have to pour a cup of cold water down my front so I can piss .So u can just think what I go thur when I have to use the other end .I have cover my mouth so that my neighor don't think my hubbie is killing me . So for now i just have to laid in bed or stand with the fan air hitting my bottom. It hurt just to wear underwear or ne other cloth touching my butt. Well now I just hve to wait until it heals and see what happens after that

what doctor did the laser surgey on you so we can stay away from him?

Good one won't let it happened.

Thanks

Ouch. That's really unfortunate... Should really give details about the doctor and sue him for such massive damage... May God bless you.