After two sessions of aquaform two months ago, I have developed strong muscle ache and serious tiredness on my legs. After ldays of total rest, the condition improves and I can sleep and wake up rested but after just a few minutes of walk the symptoms become strong again. My doctor ordered a series of tests but there are long waiting lists. I read about the restless leg syndrome and I don't feel it's the same since I do not have any itching. Please help, I want my legs back.

While it may not be restless leg syndrome, you could apply some of the remedies people with RLS apply and see what happens. It couldn't hurt. First, check out your caffeine consumption. Coffee, tea, chocolate, sodas, and even over-the-counter (OTC) medications may contain caffeine. Try cutting your consumption of caffeine-containing foods and medications (or substituting decaffeinated varieties) to see if your condition improves. Avoid tobacco, which contains the stimulant nicotine, and alcohol, which can have its own detrimental effects on sleep, as well. Take a bath. A warm bath or massage before bed relaxes muscles and therefore may be helpful. Make a bedtime habit. Get into a regular routine that will help your mind and body settle down and prepare for bed. Soothe your stress. Stress may not be the cause of restless legs syndrome, but it can exacerbate it. Try to eliminate some of the stress in your life. Regular exercise and some form of relaxation technique, whether yoga, meditation, visualization, or even an engaging hobby may help you "de-stress." Those are just a few things. There are several others that could help as well. If the symptoms don't subside, see your doctor as there is medication out there. Keep us posted. Best of luck!

Do you have varicose or spider veins in your legs? If so, your problem could be a circulatory problem. Often a blood flow problem can cause tired, aching legs, and your doctor may prescribe compression stockings.

Personally I am on my feet a lot and have blood flow issues, so I wear compression stockings. I like Sigvaris brand.

Amelia

I agree with what Amelia posted. I don't think that it has anything to do with restless leg syndrome so much as it is probably a decrease in circulation in your legs. I think that it'd be a good idea to talk to your doctor and try to discuss as many symptoms as possible because it's quite probable that you've got some issue with them at this point. Please let us know how this works out for you and if compression hose has helped.