I am having deadly pain in my right chest below breast, while i cough,sniff. I had a cough two weeks ago. I check up for doctors , i did x-ray and video x-ray it shows everything normal. Doctor gave me pain killer and ask me to take until i feel ok. He suggested me to do physiotherapy.and also suggested me to take rest. I can't sleep laying backside down. i can't even move things using right hand. When i cough or sniff i have a deadly pain. Doctor said that the muscles between the ribs have problem. I am worried about it. It is effecting my daily  life.

I have a question for you...Have you or have you eer had any problems with your liver??? Are you a regular drinker? If you get this post, I would like to know if at all possible....Thank you!

Thank you for your question. I don't drink , smoke and i don't have liver problem.

I am patient of sinus(nose problem) and having this problem form last 12 years. I have dust allergy, sun allergy etc. Jan 1st 2012 i had a cough problem so i went for checkup. The doctor said that my vocal chord is sowelling and gave me antibiotic and suggested me to not to talk a lot until i get rid form this problem.

I always have cough problem when something change in environment.

I have definitely hear of people that actually cough so much and so hard that they pull the ligaments(nuscle) between the ribs or even have fractured a rib from coughing..Thank you for answering my question and allowing me to get a clearer picture of your situation..but from all that I have read...it is very possible that you pull a muscle from coughing! Please, there is never a substitute for your own doctors diagnosis, on that note, I wish you well and Good Luck! Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you very much for your support !

Can you suggest me any physical exercise ?

Hello..I wish I could, but as I am not a doctor, and it sounds as if you should see your doctor, have him clear you medically, then refer you to physical therapy possibly. Either way, I hope you are feeling better and good luck!

im a regular drinker and worried as had a dull pain under my right cheat all day yesterday dt to bad today but im worried had liver test few weeks back and came back ok but worried cause drink wine and lemonade most nights

what medicine did your doctor gave you? I have the same condition w/ you but I haven't seen a doctor. the pain is already for 2 wks.

I sniffed yesterdey 2 times without breathing... But then i feel chest pain... Please tell me how to remove