I recently had cryosurgery because of prostate cancer. My psa was 25 before the surgery, then drop on 10, but is rising again. I have a bad feeling that am not cured. I also have heard that cryosurgery fails in high percent, but unfortunately heard it after the surgery was performed. Probably I’ll have prostate gland removed. So I had that cryotherapy for nothing. I feel bad about having wrong procedures and therapy that fails and cancer that probably grows more and more.

I had very similar experience, so I know that it is likely that cryosurgery fails in patients that have psa over 10 before the operation. I know that the fact that another people had both cryosurgery and prostatectomy won’t make you feel better, but you’re not lonely in that situation. Cryotherapy is not the universal solution and it happens to fail in number of cases. As I said I had radical prostatectomy, and after about 6 months post-op symptoms disappeared and I have started felling completely well, and had no further problems.