Hi there, i am a 16year old girl and i have had getting so much grumbling in my stomach.
In the morning i have 1 weetabix, and sometimes i add a few cornflakes in, and this is at 8.10am.
When i am at school in my second lesson, my stomach starts to grumble, this is around, 10.15am. I mean im not even hungry sometimes, and it grumbles, when i do feel hungry i normally just have some water to see if it gets settled but it never works, What should i do cos, people can hear my stomach grumble and it is really embarassing, especially when i am in a exam and it's even a louder grumble cos it's all quite.
Please Please please I need some HELP!!!
Thanks tina.

OMG im 17 it happens to me too alllll the tym... especially in exams... and i know im neva hungry wen my stomach rumbles buts its soo embarrasin in exams and i try to stop it and that means losing my concentration. i hate it... i hope that sum1 can give advice on how to stop it.... thank u...

my stomach grumbles even when i am not hungry.normaly i take a heavy meal and then go for my tutions.but its of no use.it grumbles even after taking heavy meals.normally it does after an burp.plzz plzz help me bcoz its really enbarassing.

dat alwayz happens 2 me n im 13 im reli worried i dno wha it is help sum1

I'm 15 and i've suffered the same thing since as long as i can remember. I'm too scared to go to school because i'm constantly hungry, even straight after big meals it feels like i haven't eaten anything. Does anyone know what this is? and is their some kind of antibiotics to stop it?

my homegurl xandra alwayz gets a stomach grumble and shez cr8zy. it soundz like a war goin on up n derr. what yall think i shud doo fo her and dat madniz in her tummy? she aint fat and i know she aint hungry all day long. is she goin 2 B ok?

It sounds like your friend Xandra may be suffering from nervosticopitis. Although I can't be sure, the way you describe her symptoms are in line with the common signs of this disease. Many girls get nervous in a school setting, often times because there is a boy whom they like there. We've found a significant correlation between toenail size on the male and decibal level of the female's tummy ruckus. This is one possible explanation.

Or, it can be a residual effect, when someone they really like is around them and then disappears. Although the patient knows that they are no longer there, it takes the body longer to adjust and thus will continue to nervously gurgle and bubble. Unfortunately these symptoms can last until the afflicted person is reunited with their missing friend.

Hope this helps!

Doctor, this is the Xandra referred to above writing. It sounds like your diagonosis could likely be correct but

Question: Why does my stomach grumble when i am watching The Office?

Fact: Certain activities in which you partook with your missing friend will cause the jumbling stomach to commence. this may include watching the office, cuddling with teddy bears, eating haggis (or at least thinking about it), or sitting in flower upholstered furniture. ps - check the left arm of the chair. i marked my territory.

im 13 and it happens to me, too. in my lower right hand side stomach. it happens at around nine wen im trying to get to sleep and its the worst then, but it isnt very loud but uncomfortable :cry:

omg! the exact same! My stomach grumbles in the second lesson and i h8 it! its almost like a routine! I have to eat something before the lesson to stop it from happening!
At least i know im not the only one!

i got it today during 3rd period and i was like wtf.basically ive made calculations since this has been happening since my freshman yesr(9th)

in high school.Basically in the morning try to have a high carb/protein meal.Lets say at least 2 eggs and some toast.Then have some fruit or something.That will hold until noon or lunch.But sometimes i dont even get nothing to eat at home and my stomach starts to grumble in 1st period.IM like dude stomach can you please ****.its really annoying and i know other people can hear the "GRUMBLING" because ice heard peoples stomach before.pretty lame

Wow this is crazy I also get this, but it is when I'm laying down on one side. I hope it is not serious.

I'm 16, and I've had this constant feeling of hunger since I was 15. I thought it was because I was having a growth spurt, but I've stopped growing now, and my stomach is always rumbling. Even after I've eaten.

In exams, it's so embarrassing because it's so quiet, and then my stomach makes a REALLY loud rumble!

Haha, how do I stop it?

:$