I have a problem with sleeping. Can`t fall asleep until 3 or 4 am. So I just lie down on my bed, tossing and turning, until too tired. Then the sleep comes. I went to see a doctor, was diagnosed with insomnia, and he prescribed me Rozarem. Anyway, I heard about some other meds, never heard about Rozarem and wonder if anybody knows something on that med.

Hi. I`ve been recently started to use Rozarem and must say that med is different from the others for sleeping problems. Rozarem is not a controlled substance, it`s not some sort of a drug that will make you addictive. You can take Rozerem only on nights you might have trouble sleeping. And that is why I like Rozarem the best. Also, you won`t be feeling groggy. Make sure to take a right dosage. If you miss a dose it`s nothing to worry about, but if you take an overdose, it could make you feel sleepy all the time or dizzy (one night a took an overdose because there was no way that I could fall asleep and it made me feel dizzy all day long).