I need information about the most commonly used sleepingpills. I am 35 years old woman, have job, career, and can not organize my life any more. I am under pressure that am trying to suppress and it reflexes as insomnia. As I can not sleep well, I am always tired and it makes magic circle. So, I have started thinking about sleepingpills as eventual solution. Please post.

Tranquilizers are used as sleeping pills in larger doses, because they relax muscles, make person feels calm and help to fall asleep. They are recommended to be used for a short term, because can cause the opposite effects in the long term. Temazepam is maybe the most commonly used sleeping pill from the group of benzodiazepines. You can ask your pharmacist more about ambien, rozerem, lunesta or sonata, these drugs are effective and pretty safe sleeping aid pills used for a short term.