I have a scar on my retina from a paper cut years ago. It is possible for the scar to be removed by laser surgery or such?

seeing as the retina is in the back of the eye, that would be impossible. It is however possible to have one on your cornea. Im not sure if laser surgery could remove the scar as laser surgery is usually used to make a scar to repair things like retinal tears and detachments.

I think that you mixed some things here. How could you get a scar on your retina from a paper cut? I think you are mistaking what is retina and what is cornea of the eye. Retina is located in your eye and on the back side of your eye. SO there is no chance that you might have a paper cut there. But on the other hand you might have a paper cut on your cornea because this is the part of your eye that is located in front part of your eye. I think that the laser surgery is very possible for removal of the scar, you just need to see this with your doctor.
Good luck