ive moved school cos of bullies even tho i had friends but im finding it hard to make friends in my new school please try and help thanks

I know how you feel. Last year it was really hard for me to 'fit in' so to say. But at first, be who they want you to be. Then once friended be urself. I still deal with this b***h at my school but im 11 so only two more years of flipping her off 3-4 times a day! Lol. Hope this helped. Good luck! :)

Well I moved too!! So I CAN HOPEFULLY help. Well find a friend or person who seems nice or go sit by your 'friend". Ask them a qustion like "oh can you help me with this problem". Hopefully they will say yes. Then maybe say oh can I sit with you at lunch. Laugh with them and hopefully that helps :D Now I have a bff named Kaile<3So Hopefully that helps LOVE YAA SISISIS!!!! :D:-)  Keep me posted!!! Your my friend 2!!!<3<3

thanks thats what im going to do :) im 14 how do you only have two years left we cant leave school and get a job till 16 lol xx gd luck to you to

Well I have about 4 years left but the bullies i ignore and go on with my life. Im so happy 4 you!! I wish I could do somthing like go to ur school and tell her 2 knock it off Lol :DD<3

GUEST - thanks forgot to say on the first day in the class b4 lunch a group of girls who looked like 'nice friends' asked me to sit with them but about a week later a day b4 the easter holls were in french watching a dvd and two classes were put together and we could sit where we wanted so one of my so called friends said sit with us and everyone was really squashed cos there was to classes in a small class room and my 'friend' said to someone else to cant find my ipod touch then she said to me you took it and i said i didnt ive got one but i dont have it with me and she said to some else but i felt her taking to out my pocket but i didnt want to say anything so thats why i dont have friends anymore at my new skl but i still talk to my friends at my old skl so its ok but im lonerd at lunch :( xxx <3

Sorry But I'm Confused?? Wait so you were watching a movie and your friends called you over and then like they said you took a friends i pod?? Sorry im confused and You have me. Even though I don't know you we ARE Best Friends :D <333<3<3 P.s. my name is Bri :D

its fine i didnt really explain it right thanks so much for helping me <3 2day i was told i had to move back a year cos i have missed far too much work as before i moved schools i was off for about 3 months cos i was scared to face the bullies but atleast im one of the youngest in my year just now so i can get away with moving back and hopefully people will forget i moved back and not keep on at me about it and atleast i will not fail exams and hopefully make my dream as a drama teacher or actress so it will be a new start thanks so much ly xxxxxxxxxx <3