im 14 and people at school allways bulling me for having no friends and having no girl friend they allways  call me fat and other stuff. they really stop me for coming out the house and some times im get so depressed i want to cut my self . what should i do

U need to tell adults!! It is the best way. Do not end up on the news like those kids that killed them over bullying.

that killed themselves

It's really hard to believe but in the future peoples cruelty wont affect you so much. I have a very dear friend who was tormented HORRIBLY in high school. He was physically hurt, called awful things and no one left him alone, he was distraught and became very bitter for a while. But he got through it and grew into a young man and at that age realised that there were people out there who felt the same as he did, and other people who appreciated his kindness and his mind.
I was his first girlfriend when he was 20 and I didn't care a bit what people ha said about his looks or his lack of dating women. So I promise you as you mature you will meet people who will accept you exactly for who you are. You are a person worthy of respect and appreciation, if people aren't giving you that you've got a pretty good idea of what kind of people they will end up being and they will one day have to answer for their behaviour.
Rise above it, be proud in your strength and surround yourself with activities you enjoy. Try find pleasure in anything you can, this will end! These imbecilies will not follow you for the rest of your life!
Please know that there are people out there who DO care, people out there in your exact situation, and people out there who will appreciate you when they find you.
All the very best, look after yourself, don't hurt yourself! It does nothing but gets rid of more self esteem. Treasure yourself.

I had that im primary school just without the fat part I now strugle to talk to anyone. JUST DONT CUT YOURSELF I never did that but its a really dumb idea.

Bullies are bullies because they are bullied. Do not fall for the trap in becoming one yourself one day. And yes, it is possible if you to become one IF you are not careful about how you handle any negative emotions stemming from this experience. The best defense is to go into offense; offend them back by doing something constructive with your time while you are in the house. There are a thousand and one things you can find on the internet that may arouse your curiosity. Seek, search, and you shall indeed find. You need an outlet from the stress; what better way to do this than to express yourself through creative expressions? Growing up as a teen these days can be rough, especially since your self-esteem is still under construction and these mean people saying mean things aren't making the development any better. Find something you like, enjoy it, practice it, and become an expert at it. I suggest writing. It is a great form of expression...

Take care and good luck!

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use