umm i dont know how to start but I'll just do it. ok like when i try to talk i dont know people dont understand me or what, they just like seem not to hear. I also have a hard time talking but the words seem fine in my head lol 

if your talking to people you dont know or dont alway talk to they might think your talking to someone else so try to make to clear that its them your talking to this could be as simple as saying their name and mabey try to speak louder and more confident and clear and people will want to talk to you more you can practise talking to relatives on the phone or even go to speech theripy it will help also drama lesson are good i go to pace and they have made me much more confident and ive made lots of lovely friends please reply i want to talk to you :) xx

before i went to drama classes when i thought about things i was going to say to people in my head it seem good but when i went to say to i got muddled so i know how you feel i even was scared to phone my friends to ask them if they wanted to go shopping so i would make my mum phone or i would write my conversation down before i phoned them do you do that?? but now i just call them without thinking :)

what age are you?? im 14 xx

im almost 30 but still kinda the same exact thing is goin on... its like i have to text people if i wana talk to them lol

ok dont know if you can get drama lesson fir ur age but you can defo get speech threpy and it does work cos a girl at my guides got it and she is alot more confident and its fine to prefere texting but the next time you need to contact someone or want to contact someone just call them without even thinking cos you will be more relaxed and just say what you think about 2-3 years ago i wanted my mom to phone my friends to ask e.g are we still going shopping on sunday or are you going to dancing on saturday and when i had to phine them myself i would plan for ages what to say, get stressed and only speak to the person for 2 mins or text them but now i only really text when the person doesnt answer their phone or if its late at night or if u know they are busy but will get it later or if its someone i havent spoke to for years the other night i phone one of my friends and we spoke for three hours on a mobile phone lol i used all my credit but now im f*****g grounded and not allowed to drama tonight and im really considering getting a train but i wish i lived nearer so i could walk there :(

its like i think so confidently in my head what to say but when the time comes, i go blank lol.. im like ummmmm.... it just comes out like something else.. so when i need to talk i text them.. or talk to them when we meet. but yeh i should have taken drama in school/college.

thats what i did till i started drama classes except i didnt think confidenty so i was worse and u dont seem that bad lol theres probs loads of people who feel better txting ask ur friends if they prefere texting ? and if u were really that bad at talking u couldnt have made those friends so ur fine lol good luck :) xx

yeh i try my best talking live but i hesitate!! im a better talker now, before i would just sit there listen to everything lol... but still i have a hard time talking :( my friends r all fine n talk good.. there all like y dont u pick up ur phone lol :( :D