hi im 13 and im 5'7. i weigh nearly 200 pounds, but its not all my fault. i have hypothyroidism; adisorder that your born with, causing u to have no thyroid ar motabolism. everydayi go to school in fear of what new things the bullies (there are alot of them) are about to say next. they make fun ofme for being fat. im not comfortable in my own skin.....what do i do? now i have read other posts about people who have the same problem as me....all about diet and exercie. been there, done that, any other sugestions? next year is my first dance at school that u can have a date with....i reallly would like a boyfriend to go with! its march noand i would like to loose 50 pounds by augest.....please help!!! thanks guys!

i going to try really hard but i need some sugestions

Hello honey I am the mother of 3 boys, 15,18,&20 are their ages and the here is no "girlfriends" until you are 16! Yes I am a mean mom. I wasn't a skinny mom either so their girlfriends aren't either. have you spoken with your Doctor about the diet plan that is best for you? I know it isn't what you want to hear but at this time in your life you need a little extra weight on you so that as you go through the change to becoming an adult you need extra protein.
Do you play any sports yourself? As for those bullies they pick on you because they don't like themselves and are truly jealous of you.
Don't drink Coke of sugar drinks replace with LOTS of water!!! thoses little bags of chips you kids eat on your way to school make it an apple or banana. Cut back the White bread and eat more Wheat or go without. More Protien lesCarbs. Veggies Fruits more Veggies than Fruit.
But you need to like you be comfortable with you that is what my sons like. my boys are the boys girls llike and guys want to be like you know what i mean. play all sports nice to everyone and like who they are and everyone else. if you don't like you how can anyone else like you?

you need to know how beuatiful you are both inside and out,