i am 15 and i weigh 10 stone 6 pounds and i want to loose weight because i do not want to go to school because i nhave no confidence in myself and get scared of going to school even though my friends say im not fat i know i am and realland y upset about my weight i am always stressed out and find it hard to follow diets please help

You haven’t said how high you are and that is important because how much weight you need or don’t need to lose depends on your height. Diets at your age often cause more damage than help in losing weight because you might lose a few pounds and then they just come back when you stop with the diet, but the fact is you won’t be able to lose eight if you don’t set yourself a goal and rules you’ll need to follow to get there. How physically active are you? Do you exercise? The safest and most successful way to lose weight is to change your habits – that means to cut down all unhealthy, fatty food and instead eat more fruits vegetables, grains and lean meat, to make your meals small but more often and to stop eating after 8 pm. This alone won’t be enough if you don’t start exercising daily, even if it’s a half hour walk a day. All that matters is that you make a plan and then stick to it, maybe with help from your family or friend.

im 5 foot 4 i weigh 10 stone pounds and i can nevrr complete a goal aand i have asthma and so im not very sactive i do 1 hours walk a day and im eating less and less each day and my mmum always buys fatty foods and my family and friends aren't very supportive

Hi, you dont need to worry about your weight so much and be even scared to go to school. Stop eating junk foods. Eat home-made healthy food. You can have a glass of luke-warm water with half lime squeezed in it with a spoon of honey. This remedy is slow working but effective. Have meals in small sections after every two hours. Whenever you feel hungry you can eat some fruits or salads. Your regular meals should consist of vegetable, handbread, boil egg. Avoid eating rice, butter, mayonnise and too many fried items. Hopefully this should be able to help you.