I hope someone out there can help me understand more about this scheuermanns. My son is 17, a senior this year. Mr. football- has plains on going to collage and playing football, its his dream. Last week we were told he may have this deis. I am going crazy!! He is very positive, I am to but the more I find on this scheuermanns the more worried I get. I really dont know what to expect, we are waiting to see an orthopedic surgen, he starts physical tharapy next week. If enyone has any advise for us I would truely apprecate it! Thank you!

Hi there GarnetteE, I was diagnosed twitch the disease about a year ago at the age of 17. It has been a very emotional period for me still being at school and having to sit at a dest all day! It has taken me a long time to come to terms with the diagnosis but I have come to manage the pain as it occurs which is basically all the time! I have someone helping me emotionally that is qualified in NLP ( Neurological linguistiprogramming) and diet seem to be helping.

I also found keeping positive helps how ever it is difficult when you are in a lot of pain! Keep going!. I'm fortunate to have a very supportive physio.