I HAD MY LIFE STYLE SURGERY ON NOV.1ST.2010 IN ST LOUIS MISSOURI ( DR Carlos Farias JR) was the surgen. I am NOT HAPPY WITH MY FACE LIFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DR Farias has said He will redo the surgery!!! FREE OF CHARGE ! MY FACE DOESEN'T LOOK MUCH DIFFERENT THAN IT DID BEFORE I HAD THE SURGERY.

I have see two other plastic surgens they are both in agreement that the procedure that Dr FARIAS HAS SCHEDUled FOR My ( SECOND SURGERY) WILL NOT CORRECT THE PROBLEMS THAT OCCURRED DURING MY(FIRST SURGERY) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. FARIAS WILL DO THE SECOND SURGERY FREE OF CHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT A ATTORNEY and ask for their help. IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN JOINING ME  PLEASE CONTACT MY EMAIL.

I had the Life Style procedure done Dec. 16, 2013 in Franklin, TN. They did nothing but lie, lie, lie. A man that called himself Dr. Bogess did the procedure. The woman that works there, does all the calling, telling lie after lie, her name is Katy. They need to show people what they do during the procedure. Beleive me, then no one would have this done. I was told by a reputable plastic surgeon, Dr. Bruce Shack, Vanderbilt Hospital, Nashville, TN. "Stay away from there".  How I wish I had listened to him.

And YES! We need as many people as possible to join us in this suit & put this place out of business. And these people that work there, they should be ashame to lie & do this. It doesn't make a person look younger!  It makes lumps & these terrible hard things under the neck & around the ears. It's really terrible. I'm sorry I ever listened to these lies you told KATY!  AND YOU TOO, MR. BOGESS!!

And someone else should be ashamed, for being a spokes person for this place, DEBBY BOONE!!  She lied too!!

I would be intersted in going in on getting a lawyer to sue LifeStyle Lift. Mine was done in las Vegas, Nev. Cost me $ 9000.00 plus extra for lousy skin care products around $200.00 more. Face lift results did nothing & I was so miserable for a long time!! Nurse said regarding commercials those people have had at least 5-6 surgeries!! They don't tell you that!!