Hi, scleroderma affected my skin, which is now hard and reddish. My blood vessels are visible, and I’m afraid they could be affected too. Did anyone have blood vessels affected by scleroderma?

I suffer from scleroderma, and it is quite serious. I have large areas of the skin affected, so as blood vesels. This type is called systemic scleroderma. I am lucky I don’t have major organs afected yet, but I’m not that far form it. My fingers are afected, so as my lower arms and neck. The obvious cause for this disorder is not known, but it could be an overproduction and accumulation of collagen in body tissues. Colagen is important protein that makes up our body's connective tissues. Beside this, the cause can be a familial predisposition for autoimmune disease. This is not the case with me, because no one in my family is sick of similar disease.

Please refer to this web site: www.livingnetwork.co.za. The doctor's theory is that all diseases in the human body is caused by parasites and/or pollutants. My wife also suffered from an auto-immune disease and she is recovering after the parasites were identified and treated with anti-biotics.

cecilia wrote:

[/quote=farah]Quote:

hi,scleroderma has to affected my skin.i have it mostly all over my leg and arong my waist line acting like a very tight belt.my blood vessels are visible 2..but im curious:can i be pregnant in the future :cry: