it is been for years I am suffering from scleroderma and it caused me bunch of other problems such as skin thickening, painful joints and feet and hands swelling and 2 years ago I have also developed raynauds disease. In my case it is about secondary raynauds disease for it is been caused by my scleroderma and the thing is that it is not just about secondary raynauds problem I am dealing with now but also about skin ulcers that has occurred recently and that is why I am curious is there anything I could do with this secondary raynauds and skin ulcers except taking calcium channel blockers I am being taking for almost a year now. Thanks!

You have developed secondary raynauds whose underlying cause is scleroderma but in your case it turned into more severe secondary raynauds form resulting in skin ulcers which is very hard to treat but anyway despite those calcium channel blockers you are taking you may also try with applying vasodilators over your skin ulcers –I was treated this way and vasodilators helped me a lot in healing those skin ulcers I have developed as the result of my secondary raynauds whose underlying cause actually is lupus I am suffering for years now but no matter the exact cause of the secondary raynauds there is always possibility of developing skin ulcers so I sincerely advice you try with vasodilators which would basically relax your blood vessels.