It is been for years now I am diagnosed with scleroderma and am dealing with its frequent flare ups by taking minocin treatment but since I have developed some further condition affecting my skin I am now suspected of having induced raynaud. Anyway I am scheduled for ESR –it is some sort of blood test –tomorrow and am curious know what actually means having induced raynauds condition and how dangerous it is.

Having developed induced raynauds always means it was caused by some other underlying condition in your case it is your scleroderma related so it basically means you could easily be diagnosed with secondary raynauds. Anyway having induced raynauds means that your scleroderma have caused you some blood vessels improper functioning due to your scleroderma that have actually resulted in an autoimmune system disorder and if so it would be tomorrow confirmed by your ESR blood test which is suppose to show what is your red blood cells rate and if it turns out to be faster than it is normal than it means your blood vessels are not good in providing your skin with blood effectively and anyway if it turns out to be so you would be diagnosed with induced raynaud-for it is actually triggered by your scleroderma condition. Anyway whether it is about primary or induced raynaud it shouldn't be left untreated for it may turn into more serious condition involving skin ulcers so I advice you discuss the proper treatment with your doc-I am taking calcium channel blockers.