I suffer for years now from scleroderma and it has affected my skin including tiny blood vessels that I finally developed secondary raynauds so besides my skin scars now I am also dealing with pain and numbness of my hand and feet fingers and also my skin color changes and am very sensitive to cold weather. Anyway up to recently I was taking minocin to reduce my skin scaring flare ups but now since I am diagnosed with secondary raynauds I am prescribed some calcium channel combined with alpha blockers and am curious now how this treatment could help me dealing with my raynauds symptoms.

You have developed your secondary raynauds due to the scleroderma you are suffering from for years now anyway now you are suppose to deal with raynauds syndrome and the best way doing this is with what you were prescribed with already. I am diagnosed with primary raynauds and am also taking alpha blockers and calcium channel blockers and they are also good in treating secondary raynauds disease I suppose for we have about the same symptoms. anyway calcium channel blockers are about to open up and relax your small blood vessels and in my case it really helps me out in decreasing my raynaud's flare ups and these drugs are very effective in reducing the risk of developing skin ulcers so common in both primary or secondary raynauds. I am also taking doxazosin which his actually an alpha blocker containing certain hormone that affects blood vessels to constrict.