I was reading this story about Eberhart Elementary School in Chicago, and as I get it they have really nice and big gym. But the problem is that they mostly use it as a cafeteria. And every class only can have physical education once a week for 40 minutes. And I think that this is not enough.
What do you think should be chanced in here? Is there a solution to this problem?

I think the bad economy has a lot to do with it. In my area, 5 schools just closed forever because of a lack of funding. Many teachers are being laid off. When they have to cut programs, physical education is often the first to get cut. At least the Eberhart Elementary School is still open.

This is the problem, a big one. Education is one of the most important things in todays society.
Is there a way to fight this? Does anybody know some positive solution not to close schools?