Good day all,

I was on this 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet, it was OK, but I have to be honest that I have never asked myself what are the meaning of these number in 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 diet :)

I was thinking that this was something about pyramid thing, but I have to be honest that I don’t have an idea :)

If you know more than I do, and I am sure that you do, please let me know :)

I was talking with my friends, and I didn’t know what I should answer on this question :)

Have a nice day :)

Hey.

It is easy. Yes, it works something like pyramid diet program and it is just fine as well. And, it has pretty reasonable explanation as well. Somehow, I am sure that you know that already, if you were on this diet program, as you were saying :) So, this is it – daily 4 cups minimum of fruits and vegetables, 3 servings of healthy proteins, such are fish, chicken breasts, turkey, 2 servings of whole grains and one serving of healthy fats. That is the way how you can combine your meals.

But, I am pretty sure that you know that already :)

Bye

Hey there,

Thank you :) Of course, I was respecting this rule, but to be honest, I didn’t know that this was the meaning of those numbers. I was never wondering about it :) How stupid, right?

Anyway, that is just one more reason because right now I don’t find this diet complicated. Basically, now I know that means :) And it is really funny that I didn’t know it before :)

I can tell that you need to follow this 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 principle and I am sure that you all can see some amazing results.

Thank you very much for this information.

This diet is pretty good balanced, because everything is clear. You know what to eat, when to eat, how much you should eat, and I think that you can’t make a mistake so simple. That is my opinion. It is easy to know meaning of these numbers, 4 – 3 – 2 -1 :) And, I am pretty sure that a lot of girls who were following this diet, could not make any conclusion from those numbers, but I am pretty sure that they were following it totally right, as the way you should.

So, I am glad that you know now, I think that this is not that important to know, but it is interesting fact :)

Regards!