How can I lose this quick? Any good exersices or foods or supplements I should take?

I don't think you can lose this quick. The best diet to treat central obesity is a low-glycemic diet, the type recommended for diabetics. Avoid all sugary foods such as ice cream, soda, desserts, etc. Eat all the vegetables, fresh or cooked, that you want to eat. Eat all the lean meat that you want to eat; avoid fatty cuts. Go light on high-glycemic carbohydrates such as bread, pasta, rice, potatoes. Two slices of dry toasts or a package of rice cake would be a good amount of high glycemic carb for each meal. Fatty fish such as tuna, mackerel, salmon, sardine are ok to eat. Avoid saturated fats and products that contain saturated fats and trans fats such as butter, margarine, coconut and palm oil. Use canola oil, sunflower oil or olive oil in your cooking or salads.

Hi there, I'd like to see how you're doing since youy last posted. ALso, how much weight have you put on? And how much are you looking to take off? I'd like to offer some help but that info can help. Thanks!