I was looking at the food pyramid and I came to conclusion that my eating habits are very different. I am good looking and healthy person but according to the food pyramid I am nothing eating properly. Should we follow the food pyramid, even if we are not overweight or sick?

Well, my opinion is NOT, as it stands now, at the bottom are foods we should eat the most of: breads, cereal, rice and pasta, moving up to lesser amounts of fruits and vegetables, and on up to even lesser amounts of dairy and protein and At the top are foods that should be eaten only sparingly: fats, oils and sweets. Talking to my doctor I noticed that this pyramid can be even dangerous. Some people who follow the pyramid and give up all types of fat in the diet can actually be harming themselves. They can be avoiding the healthy fats that help reduce cholesterol and help prevent heart disease.