I am desperate for long period of time for I am fat and lately someone advised me to try with sugar busters diet-he claims he has lost lot of weight thanks to this diet and I was so confused and haven’t manage to understand anything related to this diet –I was just looking at the man that I know for whole my life as obese but now it is not like that anymore. So I ma pretty much interested to try this out and would appreciate any sugar busters diet. Thanks!

You may count on it! I was fat, so fat that it was almost unbearable and guesses what? Sugar busters’ diet helped me lose all that fats. Anyway it was not that easy for it is based on eating naturally so you would have to say “good bye” to all simple sugar and to refined grains which I bet you just love but I am sorry pasta and white rice are not allowed here for they only seems to store your fat. And what is allowed here you would ask-well high-fiber carbs are allowed in sugar busters’ diet but you need to watch out with what food you are taking them-they are usually well mixed with unsaturated fats and leans meats. The wise thing here is to combine sugar busters’ diet with glycemic index system-which is used to reduce the sugar level in the blood by simply ranking the food you eat. And of course take normal food portions.