I am 15 years old, almost 16, a few weeks ago I noticed a little red bump on my scrotum -not my testicle- it is in the area where my scrotum connects to my penis, and it had a little white spot on the end. I thought it might have just been a pimple, so I squeezed it. When I squeezed it a little bit of puss came out, not a lot though. Once I squeezed it and I felt it squish so I thought it was going away. The white spot left, but the lump stayed, and got bigger. It never used to hurt, now it stings a little bit sometimes. I am going to see a doctor soon, but I am very nervous around doctors and dont know what to do. I don't want my mom to be there, and I don't know if a walk in clinic deals with these kinds of things.
Please help soon I am VERY scared and nervous

ahhh helpp me PLEASE, ..thank you for replying

hmm... may have been a pimple a wart, dunno if it poped it must of nto been anything to bad, maybe its just gotten irritated or infected. how long has it been like that?? I had a pimple on my neck and it became inflamed and lumpy when i bursted it. still if u think its bad just see a docter its nothing to be ashamed about, thats what docters r there for. its alot better then leaving it if u think its bad.

also put some sort of cream like detol cream or soemthing on it, mite help.

ahh thank you, I don't know what it was, I found it a few weeks ago, and then I thought it was nothing, but puss came out when I squeezed it, so I thought it was healing, because puss means it's healing, so I kept squeezing it, and then it got bigger, but I'm not so worried about it, it's just embarrassing, especially if my girlfriend found it :$
lol. and I will try to find some of that cream..