My brother had his first seizure for no apparent reason a month ago about and he is 25 years old. We took him to the hospital and they found nothing wrong with his EEG or MRI. All the tests came back fine, so we decided to let it be and hopefully that was the only one. But unfortunately, about a week ago he had another one and went back to the hospital. They called his doctor and decided to put him on Keppra at 500mg twice a day. However, he went to his primary neurologist and decided to up that to 750 twice a day. Sadly, he had another one about an hour ago and we just called the doctor and he said to up it to 1000mg twice a day. With each seizure, it has gotten less dramatic, as in he remembered this last one and it only lasted a minute or so. Right now he feels very tired and hard to move like it can happen again. Is that COMMON??
I'm very confused because I don't know why if someone has seizures, why it would show up at the age of 25?!?!?!?!?! Can anyone please help with any similar situations? Can it really just be undiagnosed? ARE THERE any other alternatives? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi my name is samantha I am also 25 yrs old and has had siezures for unkmown reason it started when I became pregnant with my daughter who is 2 now and I have them only when I sleep and I have them on n off all threw the night I wake up like I've been in a coma for years I remember who people are and I remember certain things and I get very Ill the whole day after a day goes by and I rest n rest I am better, I am at a stand still with the doctors and I am going to see my 3rd doctor in the month and I am frustrated all my medical test and resluts came back normal their is nothing wrong with me I am 100% but I have this sickness that worries me if you find something out please let me know. thank you and good luck.

I'm 26 an had a head impact injury during a car accident in January this year I experienced my first seizure in my sleep it was always when I was very tired an under pressure stress I take 1000MG of
Keppra now have had no seizures I'm going to more DRS to find out where the siezure is starting I don't want to be on medication forever nor have to deal with the effects of siezures an what it does to my body after I feel so lost an confussed that why does this have to happen to me . I have lots of support and I'm getting help slowley but surely if I have to have brain surgery so be it I hope you find out what happens to you also .