Couldn't find what you looking for?


i recently had my foreskin injected with liquid wax as an option for penile enlargement. i am now experiencing problems with my penis and am lookin for ways to get rid off the wax and get my penis to the original rigid state. as it is now my penis is sort of not stright and teh foresking is pulled back and swollen.

how can i get rid of this? :( :(


Your option seems to be to go back to the doctor that did the procedure so that he can explain your options. Since it was an injection, it doesn't sound like you can personally reverse the results. I hope that you will find your answers soon. If you don't get the answers you are seeking, confirm what you are told by seeking out a specialist for a second opinion or a third one if you need to. I hope that you will find an answer. Best wishes to you.