Hi, everybody. These hot summer nights are so unbearable that I can get no sleep until the dawn cracks and brings in some fresh air. Since I already got used to this lack of dream, I learned not to pay any attention: I make some coffee; I usually take a book as soon as I move into bed, and read for four or five hours. (Thanks to my summer insomnia, I managed to prepare my exams!) But, the next morning, sun starts to slay at about nine; my eyes are blurry and decorated with eyeliner rings growing wider and darker day by day. So, until midnight I am absolutely incapable to do anything. Yet I am concerned. But how can I take the good old schedule back?

Just go on like that, pour some more coffee to chase your dream away, and you will quickly experience a syndrome "jet lag" i.e. circadian rhythm disorder. Have you heard about it? I will only say that it is a sleep disorder reserved for those who work in shifts. But, even if it is called syndrome, it is not serious; it is temporary. It is cured by changing the habit. What a word of advice! You'll see, it won't take long, and you'll be sleeping back again… I wonder only what would you do if you had sleep apnea…