Is there an item or product that you can't live without and makes whatever you do easier?

If so what is it?

For me its those funky space saving bags.

With all the flying I do I found having these to be the biggest value evah.

I have the one where you roll the air out and the ones you use the vaccum with.

What item or product do you endorse?

Toilet paper!!! I can't live without it! :D

aquaphor........a must post long run when you've forgotten the body glide.

Okay. Seriously. We have the Ionic Breeze from Sharper Image. That thing ROCKS!!!

I love the Clorox Wipes - especially the orange scented ones with scrubby things on them.

Oxyclean is pretty bomb, too.

George Forman grill - I can live without it.

hee,hee that's the FIRST thing that came to my mind.

I can't help but watch all those demonstrations at home shows. The nifty knives, vaccuums, stain removers, salsa makers etc. Whenever someone is putting one of those on, I'm sold. I used to make my mom buy everything when I was young. Now I just watch then walk away because we already have a lot of it.

Downey. I love my clothes to be Downey fresh.

My carpet cleaner, absolutely. Kids=messes.

I was making tea last night and thought about how nice that little pot is. It is easier to nuke the water, but I love my teapot.

My sunglasses. I'm blind without them from dawn til dusk.

I also love all the wipes. Windex, clorox, pledge, etc. I love being able to just grab a wipe and complete a task lickety split.

Laptop/internet of course. Makes studying so much easier, can do lots of research and be anywhere in our dwelling to do it.

Have you seen/smelled the new scents? Ultra Downy comes in several new ones, I just bought water lily & jasmine. Smells so good.

I'm sure Will and Jake appreciate that too. Can't you find something like Eau de' Grease or Bullfrog before your poor boys get teased to death?

I wash their clothes separately, in regular Downy. I thought of that too, walking down the detergent aisle, and almost didn't buy it for that reason.
But thanks for thinking of them.

:shrug: ...I'm such a minimalist, I spend vacation days camping to prove to myself that I can "live without".

Even toiletpaper? :umno:

Even toiletpaper? :umno:
God bless the size of dogwood leaves.

Microwave - ever tried living without one for a few days ? Unbelievable how much a part of life thy have become. Wife and I were one of the first to get a micro around 1980 - neighbors were amazed how fast you could boil a cup of water...