I was experiencing SEVERE lower abdominal pains, (They were so bad I was nearly in tears. And I'm not an emotional person by any means) immediately after sex one night and they lasted until early the next morning. Throughout that next day, the pain subsided but re-occured whenever I tried to use the bathroom. I literally could not use the bathroom.
As the day went on I was feeling better and the pain was completely gone and I've been fine ever since. But once in a while I'll see a little bit of blood in my stool and I don't know if it's possibly related to the pain, or not.
That had all happened about a week and a half to two weeks before my period. I've never had very consistent periods but they've never been more than a day early or late. this one was almost three days late though!
Does anyone have any idea if something is wrong with me?? Or do you know what this is??

I have a few ideas, one is a severe infection in your bowel and colon! This one I'm leaning towards. The 2nd is endemeterosis which can affect any inside organs. 3rd Pollups inside your colon.

I am REALLY leaning towards a bad infection in the lining of your colon/intestines/bowel. You will need to go to the doctor and have a stool test - o.O But they can get too the "bottom" - sorry I had too ;-) XD of it! Just don't leave it OK? It can become intolerable and cause more lesions and bleeding. LEt me know what they find out OK? Good luck!

Thank you for replying! That definately is helpful. I know it can't be endemetreosis though, because I was tested for that about a month or two ago...
So you think it may be an infection?? I never thought of that. I sort of was wondering if it could be a hemmoroid or something.... I've never had one so I don't know how you can tell if you have one or not..... But there was a little bit of blood on the toilet paper after... you know. But that wouldn't explain the pain. But it's been about a month and I've not had anymore problems.
Do you think maybe this could be fixed by eating healthier and drinking a whole lot more water???

Thank you for replying! That's very helpful. I don't think it could be edemetreosis though, because I had a test done for that a couple of months ago and they didn't find anything.
So you think it may be an infection? I never thought of that. I wondered if maybe it was a hemmoroid... I don't know if those are possible symptoms, or not. I've never had one, but I do know that if you have a bit of blood on the toilet paper after...you know... that could be a sign of a hemmoroid. That wouldn't really explain the pain though. Would it?
If it is an infection do you think maybe it could be taken care of with healthier eating and by drinking more water?? To "clean out my system"... That's what my husband told me to do and it seems to be working. It's been almost a month and nothing has happened. What do you think?
Oh! I should probably add that I always used to have severe pains about every other month whenever I was on my period. For years, ever since my first period... But I haven't at all for about five months excluding the pain I refered to in my post. That was much more severe than any other pain I had experienced before.
I went to the doctor about that and they said it was caused by small cysts bursting every now and then.... All I've been doing is drinking more water to help with that. But then I had that pain.... I don't know. lol... Sorry, I've kind of just started typing out all of my thoughts!

Depending on the infection it is had too tell. What you could try is a Colon Cleanse, you can find them at any health store. This will TOTALLY clean you out. The reason why I mentioned an infection is that my father was just released from hospital - for other things - but while there he got a colon/intestinal infection. And he had the EXACT same symptoms as you. So it could be a hemorroid inside - BUT as you stated that wouldn't be the pain. Since Endimerterois is ruled out then like I said pretty sure about the infection.

Try the colon cleanse, and this will flush out any bug, eat pro biotic yogurt. And you can even take acidopholus pills now too. Check with the health food store. This is done all the time, including Coffee Enemas!!! Which get rid of EVERYTHING. Then if it clears up - fantastic, if it doesn't you will need some sort of antibiotic, but still keep on the good bacteria. Let me know how things work out. Good uck!