I've been having this problem for a month now. When I first got it, it just happened straight away. Everytime I go to the toilet it burns severely like I had been drinking acid. On my 3rd day of having it, I had blood dripping out every time a small amount of stool came out. I went to one doctor where she inspected the outside and inside of my anus and told me I had a Hemorrhoid cluster inside, and one of them had bled during a bowel movement. We sent off a stool sample to get tested to see if I had a "bug" in my bowel that was causing this burning sensation. But it came back negative and the Doctor pretty much told me there was nothing else we could do. I didn't believe this, so I went and saw another Doctor for a second opinion. He too inspected the outside and inside of my anus. He mentioned that I had a couple of Anal fissures and that was what was causing the burning. Is it possible to get anal fissures and not feel it? At the beginning, 3 weeks ago, my stool was soft, I had no trouble pushing it out and I didn't feel any part of my anus tear. But the past few days my stool has become hard at the beginning and then turning very soft at the end. During these bowel movements I have felt the tears as I've tried to push out the hard stool. Then when the soft stool passes through, it burns like crazy expecially where I've torn . Do anal fissures cause buring around the WHOLE anal area and even about 10cm inside the anus? Or does it burn just in the area where you have torn?

I'm confused and really want to know what is going on. I just find it hard to believe that the severe burning sensation around the whole anal hole is cause from a couple of tears. Can someone please give me some advice and if they have had something similar

OverIt

I had my gall bladder taken out about 2 years ago and my bowel movements are mostly liquid bile and I end up going 4 or 5 times a day. They burn and because of the frequency I've had problems with hemorrhoids and fissures and actually went to the Hemorrhoid Center where they do the Infrared Coagulation. Unfortunately, to get this done they stick a speculum in your rectum which aggravates and/or creates fissures and then they zap the pain receptors and cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. It does significantly reduce the bleeding and pain from the hemorrhoid but nothing for the fissures. I've been sitting in sitz baths every night for 20 minutes to try and heal up the fissure. I do notice a minimal difference in the intensity but every morning the same vicious cycle begins and by the end of the day I feel like I've been pooping razor blades. I feel your pain. I wonder if there's a diet that might reduce the burn. I've tried Atkins and it just makes it worse. Maybe an all fruit and vegetable diet? I'm afraid to add all that roughage and increase the frequency of my bowel movements. Don't ever get your gall bladder removed if you don't have too. The doctor never mentioned this complication before surgery and I'm not an anomally I have 3 family members who have similar problems and even a friend who suffers the same misery. Life is never the same.

I have the same problem. I had a fissure or anal absyss a year back, had it operated and was feeling fine untill a few months back it started again. The doc who operated the first time operated again, but said there was nothing. The pain was back immediately... worse still as the doc poked some places to see if there is any puss inside just inside the anal hole.
It seemed to have healed but the pain was there again. He operated me again the 3rd time. He said there was some small puss just outside the hole which he romoved. After a month of holidays, resting painfully, i seemed to have healed. Once I started my normal indian diet, it seems to have come back again. :-(. Not sure what to do now. One doc had suggested I sit on a air tube used for kids while swimming so that my hole is always in the air. :-). It did help till recently the tube gave way and now the problem is back. (Im fat 98Kgs, 175cm). Trying to reduce weight.
Its still burning as I type this. I hope I get well soon.

hi i have the same prob and i am 94kg as well i have a small rip plus piles and a burning sensation when i poop the only time it went away was when i went on a diet and exercise plus i went of bread for a month and no coffee or tea lots of fruit and water a day plus porrage in morning with berries this went great untill i stopped and then came back after 6 months need to do this you wont look back, dont eat to much fibre to start off and plenty of water.

i have the same feeling and i don't no what to do but petroleum jelly might help.Also try: oil, sit baths(sitting in a bath tub of warm water and relaxing)
I put oil before a bowel movement and it helps

There 4 answers i know of that can give you liquid dung and burning ass:
1. you ate too much spicy things.
2. hemorrhoid
3. different environment (like in a cold area)
4. Lasty did you stick something up your ass? <- happened to me............................

Hey, I want to share a simple and very efficient healing treatment for very painful anal fissures, bleeding hemorrhoids, and chronic old anal fissures with blood and puss coming from inside the anus which doesn’t want to heal. Many people will go through unnecessary pain, worries, sleepless nights, and will spend thousands of dollars on surgeries and all kind of expensive treatments with very little results, because that area inside the anus is full of colon bacteria and even antibiotics treatment will not work if the open tear is not kept free of bacteria, it will stay infected with puss for years. Nobody will treat and open wound with fecal matter, and that place is no different. The only fast and efficient treatment that I tried and worked against anal fissures and bleeding hemorrhoids is a saline solution prepared from equal quantities of 2 or 3 teaspoons of table salt and 2 or 3 teaspoons of baking soda dissolved in one quart (1 liter) of boiling water. When the solution will be cooled off use a regular enema bottle filled with 4 ounces or 120 grams of warm solution at the body temperature and use the tip to empties the solution inside the colon, one or two application a day. The body reaction will be to eliminate the solution from inside but during the elimination process the affected area will be cleaned by the solution and will form a protective layer, against colon bacteria, which will start the healing process very rapid. Repeat this treatment for few days any time when you need to eliminate the stool and you should feel the results after the first treatment next day.  Also for a few days try to eat one or two  apples or oranges or other fruits drink water  or soup one or two quarts a day, not too much solid food  and no spiced food to keep the stool soft until that area starts to heal. The same warm solution can be used to treat the exterior of the anus after the place was cleaned with warm water and soap, healthy body needs just a little bit of help to start the natural healing process. This simple and clean treatment will work for the majority of people men and women, and I hope the treatment will help many people to heal their problems in that area.

For stubborn chronic anal fissures, after using the saline solution you can fill another enema bottle with betadine solution (1% iodine solution), and deliver a little bit of solution inside the affected area, also you can use proctofoam HC (RX only) and take daily supplements of vitamin A 10,000 IU, vitamin B-complex 100mg, vitamin C 500 mg and Zinc 30 mg until the affected area is healed.

The medication will work better if the area is cleaned with saline solution first..

HI THANKS FOR THE INFO BUT IAM CONFUSE CAN YOU PLS LET ME KNOW WE USE SALINE SOLUTION MIX WITH THE OTHER THINGS OR THIS IS HOW SALINE SOLUTION IS GETTING MAID BECAUSE I DIDNT UNDERESTANT .PLS REPLY ME BACK TO . MY MOTHER IS IN PAIN.

hi

i send you another reply if you pls read it and iam waiting for your answer .thanks

To who ever takes my advice,

While I was suffering through the same thing every one on this page, did several searches and came across this page. Well seeing how every one is feeling the same pain I was going through ill share this very good information that will help everyone with this very painful worldwide issue. Who ever reads this on this form will be very happy they came onto this website when searching for hemorrhoids and cure for painful bowl movement. Here the thing about what i have learned and spent over time. Simple, follow these easy steps; first thing do not eat spicy foods or anything that is very high in burning sensations in other words anything that will burn your mouth or make you sweat when eating it, than expect the same feeling when its coming out below. Though of course its much more painful when its coming out of your intestine since its more delicate and has more sensitive nerves for its a multiple muscle movement plus its not as lubricated as your mouth and in which is adjusted to hard textures also the skin tissue is much thicker. Two , have a healthier diet, more into the greens and less into the heavy meats give your body a break every now in then. Keep in mind that your body has to work three times more to break apart the heavy food you throw at it, so when eating if its hard for you to break apart imagine what your stomach has to go through! I'm not saying you can't eat no more meat or spicy foods, you can just in moderation and not all the time for you have to give your anal, intestines(upper and lower), stomach, Esophagus, your teeth, and even your jaw muscle a break. Be good to your body and it will be good to you for a long time, for the saying goes you are what you put in your mouth. Threebut not the least, there is tucks different applications that are out there in which you can use, one that is really good that i have used is the suppositories which you can only find at walgreens, and the cream which you can get cheaper at walmart. Well here is the website

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

in which you can find out more details about them and even find which one is right for you. So be patient it takes about 2 to 3 days depending how bad it and than you'll start feeling more comfort than even fading away. Hope this helps everyone for it is very hard to go through this issue I know, well thank you to who ever read my thread feel better and live in comfort.

I just want to say thanks, your post put an end, to my problem, no punt intended, no more burning, no more itching, um, i just want to say, been suffering for 5 yeaars, no relief, doctors, gave up on me, one thought i had an STD, my boyfriend, was, and still is very patient, i' ll say it put a cabash on the sex life, any way, with your solution treatment, and keeping it very clean, clean, clean has helped, me.. i haven't bought my vitamins yet, but will be doing that next...i had a Fischer and the tear must have been the size of a quarter ....yes...that big...i have been checking it now its been only a week, and it is HEALING....HEALING, !!!!it is disappearing!!! I am hoping by next week i am RID of this horrible pain and burning and itchiness forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thank you so much for posting your treatment. it has helped me sooooooooooo sooooooooooo much.!!!  i have to add i made my own baby wipes  with baby shampoo and baby oil, ....i didnt use any toilet paper  only my baby wipes,   and that helped out big time!!!

your treatment gave me instant reief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keepin it clean...sera

my first reply to your post was thanking you!! but i forgot to add that after your solution cleanse, i applied Neosporin-plus pain....to the anal area, and also, at night before going to bed, i applied, A Zinc Oxide cream which can be found in the baby isle, it is a Diaper Rash ointment skin protectant 40% zinc oxide other people were posting these creams which have helped them. and which I can attribute to my healing process...once again...thanks for your healing testatment!!! I hope it will help out others in PaIN....i am pain free,,,,,,and ..i am forever grateful, for your post..... sera

I also have same problem and I will try the solutions you put forth. For outer issues, try (as I did) making your own hemorrhoid wipes.... Large cotton rounds saturated with witch hazel... Soothes the area after a BM!

This is
sera here,

2 weeks later...and my update,

it has been almost 2 1/2 weeks,

reporting....your saline solution treatment Wonderful

and , for stubborn chronic anal fissure, after using the saline salution, inside the afected area and the betadine with iodine, after bm

i can honestly>>>>>>>HONESTLY....SAY>>>>>> MY FISSURE is heaing, i cant believe it!!! I also picked up by accident, a cream called Lantiseptic, helps treat skin tears and cracks, Mooisturizer and protectant, I must say this cream was the best...along with Neosporin plus pain. ....Great...Great...Great.

please try it .....You will love it!!!

5 years of pain....in almost 2 short weeks, a healping testimony!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!YEAH!!!

WILL REPORT BACK ONCE IT COMPLETELY HEALS, THANKS AGAIN....!!!!THANK YOU

SERA520

I also made by own baby wipes, cut in half bounty .......2cups of hot water, mix in 1 tablsp. of baby oil, and 1 tablsp. of babpy shampoo or baby wash....pour into containor of bounty, you must cust the inner cardboard out... this was wonderful,

i will make the cotton balls with witch hazel, but so far so food for me, the saline solution worked, and after i cleaned myslef with that, i put alittle of betidine and iodine solution onto the wound. 3 times a day, i am on a mission ...5 years of pain, in 2 short weeks on a road to recovery and healing. i also am juicing for my constipaation problem, . this is also working, constipation free. now.

oh and Neosporin plus pain. very very good. welll i hope you have the same healing process i had. im sure you will please update. we , would love to know how you made out!!!

sera520