I am a 28 year old female who for the past few weeks have been experiencing lower abdominal pains on both sides. most of the time they are just constant but sometimes they a pulsating. And lately after i eat a little i feel full and there have been a few times where i eat a regular meal and my stomach is aching really bad like labor pains or like really bad gas pains. I don't know what it could be and i am pretty scared. right now me and my husband do not have health insurance because we cannot affored it and my husband is unemployed so i can't even be seen. what could i have and does anyone know any doctors or places i could go to get checked.

If you and your husband are unemployed see if you qualify for medicaid or just go into the emergency room and get checked out. Better safe than sorry.

You cannot be turned away from an Emergency room, it doesn't matter if you have insurance or not.

In reference to the fullness and the abdominal pains, did you get a diagnosis? I am experiencing something similar now and I can't figure out what's wrong.
Any information would be very helpful. Thanks.

-cg

I just wanted to chime in here, I am 26 and have had stomach issues lately that are nearly identical to what you are describing. First my doctor did a blood pregnancy test to outrule an eptopic preg. It was negative. He also ran a urine test to see if I had an UTI or Kidney infection even though he started me on antibiotics he told me 6 days in to stop taking them because I had no bacteria in my urine. Now I am waiting to have another appt. to decide if I need a backscan & ultrasound. I know how scary it is to not have insurance, last year I visited a hospital due to a reaction to birth control pills, they told me I shouldn't leave because I could have a blood clot, I stayed there from 11p.m. at night to 4 a.m. in the morning & now have a $2700 bill I'm paying off. I would suggest contacting a clinic that does free or prorated care like a planned parenthood (they do more than just preg. tests). You may need several appts. so the ER may not be the best choice.

If you are experiencing problems with your intestinal area, colon, and are feeling bloated, you can go to the nutritional store and grab a colon cleansing, a parasite cleansing, and stop all sugar and yeast from your diet. Do these with the advice of your nutritionist(not medical dector) and also, buy acidolpholus(yoghurt), eat often throughout the day to help put the friendly bacteria back into your colon to fight off the bad stuff, and also, do the elimination diet, go off of everything during your cleansing except bland soft foods, and introduce one item at a time to see if you will be ok with it, if it makes you sick deont eat it again,. There are lots of wonderful products at the nutrition store to get your digestion healthy. Dont run to the medical doctor unless you are seriously ill or need medical attention. It will cost you a fortune and many times they misdiagnose you. ALso, if you eat foods that are alkaline, not acidic and there are many books out there that tell you the foods to eat you will not have a problem with acid reflux, or any disorder with high acid in the stomach. YOu can purchase at the nutrition store acid strips to test your urine in the morning, if you are acidic you are prone to disease sickness and so forth. Disease and viruses live in an acidic body, but not in an alkaline body, acid is food to viruses and disease. There is drinkable yoghurt now for your digesttive track. Work with your stomach, take care of it, stay off the sugar and garbage McDs,. no fast foods whatsoever, not EVER and may God bless you with a new life. Also, exercise blows out the toxins in your body like crazy, exercise every day if you want a healthy body. If not, go to your tv and eat your chips and junk and dont complain to everyone why you are miserable!(just kidding) well not R e a l l y...

What a rude response.

And it's not that simple. You don't know the circumstances. Find some compassion.

if you are in a life or death situation then you should be in a ambulance thats common sense.. And second of all not all jobs have insurance and some dont pay well enough to have life insurance taking out of your paycheck. So mister i think u should get of your high horse and actually care about people instead of yourself. Get a new attitude its that simple :-S

I had exactly the same constantly for 7 weeks. And now I get it periodically out of the blue.

Luckily we have the NHS here. I had every test under the sun. CT scans, cameras here and there and everywhere. Once they ruled out all the stuff that could kill me they said it might be a form of IBS, just with the bloating and intense pain.

Normal pain killers don't touch this kind of pain, you need Antispasmodic tablets, drink peppermint tea and cut down on wheat.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I had the feeling for three years off and on and 1 time it got to the point where I did go to the doctor. They told me I had a cist on my Ovaries. That is why I felt full all the time. So yes Go to the hospital because that is an EMERGENCY!!!! Your cist could RUPTURE in your body then what are you going to do. PLEASE see about yourself.

The comment that was made by someone obviously ignorant, was extremely rude, its not that simple, I work now as a cna taking care of elder and dying persons, AND HAVE NO INSURANCE EITHER so it is not about having a job indeed, and if it were you, you would not appreciate your response being made, as I dont, so yes find some compassion deep down inside and watch what you say you may offend others. As for the symptoms, I am experiencing the same things, however I havent checked into either, I am going to try a colon cleanse, that seems to be the issue (backup) because I feel as if I am not digesting my food completley, I will comment once that is done if I feel a change for the better.

it might be a stomach ulcer?

wow, the guy that said get a job. Do you realize how hard it is to hold a job feeling this miserable every damn day? I have what these others are talking about and i feel horrible. and Yes I have gone to the emergency room with it because I don't have insurance either and i was scared. Thank god I did go because it was the hospital who ordered and did all the tests my general practitioner did not do. he just wanted to hand me a bunch of pills. The hospital found the gallstones. I see a specialist on Thursday. I don't usually post but just read but that jerk made me mad.

My sister lives in the country and there are no available doctors. After doing
a lot of research she went to the drugstore and purchased over the counter lactaid pills which are used by persons who are lactose intolerant. You take a couple before eating. All of her symptoms stopped. She couldn't believe that this little over the counter pill could do this so she stopped taking them and was instantly back to her pain, bloating and full feeling and diarrhea.

She now carries these pills with her at all times.If this is your problem, taking the pill will stop all systems in the first 24 hours. Lactose intolerance runs in the family although a lot of the children had it when very young and grew out of it. She was one of the ones who didn't have it as a child.

Try a gynecologist