My dad is 60 year old with severe tendinitis. He is on EverFlex, Creme and Omega 3's. He has seen some improvement but the elbow is so painful he cannot even touch it, also losing strength in the arm and in his hand grip. I know that patients with posterior tibial tendonitis complain of pain in the inside of the foot and ankle. Is it possible that he has in his elbow?

I had severe tendinitis years ago. I had it in the wrist joint, so I had to wear a brace. I tried conventional shots treatment and nothing helped, then I went for acupuncture and after treatments the doc said that it did not seem to be helping either. Finally after having it for almost a year I followed a suggestion…I used a soft gel ice pack. It is easy…wrapped it in a sock and put it around my wrist every night when I went to bed. It took months. About osterior tibial tendonitis please read on the web, I am not an expert so I can tell you what is possible and what is not.