alright my last full period was june 5th through the 9th! then around july 4th i took a pregnancy test (for the heck of it) it was positive but very faint so took another one and again it was a faint positive! then i started bleeding that night until the 9th! so i assumed i wasn't pregnant! took another test the 9th of july and it was negative! my fertile days were the 22-27 i believe ! had sex the first two days unprotected! when should i test and receive a positive?

Hi Stephanie,

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks to test.  When you do, be sure to use your first morning urine (wakeup) for best accuracy.  It's due to the concentration of the urine, not the volume.

You seem to run about a 30 day cycle.

Normally you should ovulate sometime between about days 11-16 of your cycle.  So in July you should have ovulated between July 15 - 20.  That would be when your peak fertility was.

FYI, I know someone will disagree, but there is really no such thing as a "faint positive."  The tests are not designed like that.  It is either YES or NO, that's it.  The test can't tell how much hCG is present, just that it exists.  

False positives are very rare.

Good luck.