Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help??? My husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant for 12mths. Our first pregnancy took us 6mths however unfortunately we miscarried at 11.5 wks. We have been trying ever since and now at 6mths again we thought our luck had finally turned around when I returned a positive pregnancy test 3 days ago. The result line was faint however at that time it was still 6 days before my period was due. This morning I did another test (3 days later) hoping to get a clearer result but rather than getting a clear positive result it was negative!!!!

Oh I'm devastated, I feel pregnant what's going on????

Anyone else had this happen??? where you pregnant????

Hi Tarnos,
Dont grow weary in your heart. I would try another test to be sure. I know the feeling of miscarriage, I had one in November, at about 11 weeks, fortunately, I was able to hold him and see him. Keep your chin up. I myself might be taking another pregnancy test soon, I really like the First Response tests, they are really good. Let me know what you find out, ok? Dont get frustrated, I know it is hard not to.

Hugs,
Hizgrace

i agree go out and buy the first responce HPT i used it and got 2 positives and i got a faint (so faint have to really look)but i think that was due tp not enough urine on the stick with clear blue HPT