hey i m 28 n married.. my husband is determined to nt hv a chlid YET.. we neva have had a protected sex since the 8 yrs of our relation.. 7 before the wedding and 1 after ... i did get preg once before the wedding , but we aborted as i was nt living in this country before an it was legal to get aborted in INDIA... now my husband is too aware of the fact tht he wouldnt ejaculate in me... 
but i soo badly wanna get pregnant and he is too cautious... is there a way tht i can manilate him into a thing tht he thinks its accidental. i am sure my hormones are gud enuf....
just tht afte my abortion, i hv only beeen gaining weight, which has made me feel unsexy, n made me loose my interest in sex and  MY HUSBAND is loosin interest in SeX becoz he is always too stressed with wrk... my sex life is limited to once a month..... 

i need help with both SEX LIFE AND PREGNANCY............

Hi, with my experience which is very limited gaining weight is never a good sign (i know everyone says that) however as you had a abortion i suggests you should try consulting doctor to see whether everything is fine. When you will know that you absolutely alright then you should become persuasive with your husband. 28 is a good number and age matters. you should try a positive approach with him explaining things might get difficult when you hit 30. for you try to eat healthy food and stop taking stress which is a main factor causes alot of problems in day to day life. Try relaxing yourself and you both should take some time out and go out and stuff. this will increase interest in both of you and you will be willing to intercourse. i hope i have helped =))