I have a slight chance that I could be pregnant.  But I won't know until my next period which isn't until next month. I just recently posted a topic about it and one woman told me that I shouldn't worry. I really hope that I'm not but if I am I will think about an abortion. I haven't been looking at any clinics or anything like that yet because I don't know if I am or not. (If everything I've been reading is true then there is a slim chance of it.) My boyfriend left for the Marines a few days ago and he won't be back for 8 months. And I can't really get in contact with him. We never talked about babies or abortion so I don't know how he feels about it.(You can read my full story of what happened under >Could I Be Pregnant?>I think I might be pregnant from "anal sex" Am I having symptoms or is it just in my head?. > My question is if I am pregnant, I don't think that I am, but if i just happen to be one of the few people that gets pregnant this way. Would it be wrong to get an abortion without talking to him about it? I haven’t even told him that I think I might be yet. If I am I want to talk to him about it because it would be his baby too. But I don't want a baby yet and I really don't want to have to do something like pregnancy alone.

So what would be the right thing to do? Tell him as soon as I could and see what he thinks? Or get an abortion without ever telling him I was pregnant? Or you can just read my last post about the possible pregnancy and tell me if I need to stop worrying about everything so much. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I have read your previous post and all I can say is that there is a very slim chance of you getting pregnant, however it can't be completely ruled out.

I am trying to put myself in your situation and this is what I would have done ~ I would try my best to get in touch with him before taking a final call on abortion. I feel it's my ethical and moral responsibility to do so because the baby is as much mine as it is his. However if it is impossible to get in touch with him, I would calmly think about the possible alternatives I have. If I am not ready for a baby just yet and I can convince my inner soul that abortion is the only choice I could opt for, there would be no guilt in me to have the baby aborted.

Think about it and take a well thought-out call. There is no point in repenting afterwards. All the best. 

debd1,  thanks. Its just hard to have to think about.  He told me it's going to be hard for us to talk. But you're right if anything does happen I should try to get in contact with him. And if I can't then I'll just have big decison to make.