this is my situation, i know that after my boyfriend ejaculated in the condom there may have been some sperm left in his urethra and i know now that we should have put a condom on when we started to go at it again a few min's later. he pulled out and came on my stomach, i know from personal and prior experiance that the pull-out method doesn't work for sh*t, however this still happened, heat of the moment and all. well it's 3 days later and i am having the type of discharge i get when i ovulate, just wondering how high are my chances of getting pregnant from the precum pushing the left over sperm from his urethra into me? I also want to know if there is anyone else who this has happened to and what there outcome was.

PS please no lectures it's obvious i know the consiquence and i am looking for answers not negativity..thanks a ton!

Ive been in your situation, and i know also it is a very stupid thing to do, But i did not get pregnant, but if you dont have your period take a pregnacy test.
p.s dont worry it stops your periods

since i first posted this i used an ovulation calculator on line and it said that i should have been ovulating the day OF the sexual encounter with my loved one. I have tried to not think about it b/c i know like you said that stress can delay a period. the thing is i started wondering and used the ovulation calculator on-line after the other night when my guy and i had sex (with a condom on) and i had copious amounts of discharge(cervical mucou[CM]) come out when he was done, this has happened before and i just chalk it down to orgasm and lube from the condom, however this was much much more abundant than ever before and one very strange characteristics was that (sorry if TMI) it was extremley sticky, when he pulled out (yes with a condom) it stretched from him to me more than 12inches!! it wasn't going to break until i used my finger to get it off! so this should be 12DPO according to the internet or 9DPO from what i said earlier. just wondering if anyone has experianced this kind of CM.