super wrote:

Is it possible to share sex bare with a syphylis affected person and not been Affected?
My friend told me that, he shared sex with a woman whom then discovered with syphyilis second stage. they called him in the hospital and been analysed for that, but after two weeks the results was negative.
He can not believe, because he had sex with her for almost a month barely.
I think, may be the disease for him lie domant and it might be arised later and the possibility for him to be treated will be very small. Am I right?
What shall him do in this case?

Wow, really sound amazing! I think your friend was very lucky! The only possible explanation (from my point of you) is that he didn’t come in contact with this woman’s sores because it is how it is spread. Maybe she still had sores or was in the first stage when he had sex with her and he used a condom, which luckily covered all the sores.

I can’t think of anything else. When person gets infected with syphilis, s/he experiences symptoms starting from 10 -90th day but most often, the symptoms appear on the day 21.

Syphilis antibodies are produced shortly after the infection, so if your friend contracted the disease, blood tests would probably show. The antibodies stay in the blood long after the treatment.

What shall him do in this case?