hi. ill be completing one year for my marriage in this may. since the time im married i had sex just twice. im overweight. around 80 kgs. earlier my husband had many tensions so we never had sex. then i put weight . my husband says if u reduce weight our sex life will be normal. but im somehow im not putting any effort to loose weight. im not getting the boost to start the workout. i just keep dreaming. can anyone help me wid this. i desperately want to reduce weight and get my life to normal. im just 23

Hey Dont loose heartt....
You really need to get ur self under control.
control ur diet. 
You need to start with dividing ur meals into 6 mall meals with a gap of 3 hourus between two meals. Have a heavy breakfast. A decent lunch and a light dinner. Reduce ur tea/coffee intake. Switch to a healthier option like green tea instead. Consume lot of greens, and avoid carbohydrates especially rice after 7 pm in the evening. Include fruits in ur diet.
Start taking a brisk walk every day for minimum 30 minutes.
Take up an activity which will keep u active like yoga or dancing or kick boxing.
And last but not the least drink lots of water. It helps u get rid of all the toxins..
You need some altercations in ur life style and u ll get back to ur original self.
At the same time u need to sit ur hubby down and talk to him. You need to explain to him that to get back to shape u need his support as well.. He cant tell u that he loves u only when ur in shape.Tell him you will seriously concentrate on shedding those extra kilos but he cant deny u all the love and comfort. Have a healthy chat with him.He needs to love u unconditionally. If not intercourse u could indulge in a satisfying foreplay. 
Set up a correct timetable and sincerely work towards it.
Take care and all the very best
Hope it helps.

If yu haven't read it yet, read Dr. Kevin Leman's book "Sheet Music". t deals with your issue now and how to get your sex life back. God Bless You and good luck to you. Signed someone married over 30 years.

Run, run as fast as you can from this prick! Then run faster!  GET OUT NOW! Better times are ahead.  Please, you are better than any man who tries to own or control you.

Whaever, that's not what it's about