Hi, im 12 almost 13 .. I need to loose weight,over summer im walking a mile almost 2x*s aweek. But my goal is to be in a bikini by next summer... I have been depressed for a while ... I would love to feel good about myself for once....! Plz.give me some ideas.thanks... And my weight is 218 I.want.to be atleast

I want to be atleast 168

one good way to start your goal is to leave all soda and sweet sugar juices and only drink water that alone will help very good, stay out side as much as possible walk, go to the park, and if you dont feel comfortable go to the gym you should do at least 30 minutes a day to start with. and now you might not want to go swimming but swimming will help alot too.

Find out what your TDEE is (calculators can be found online). Then make sure you eat approximately 500 kcal below that number.

If you want to loose your weight quickly and want to get good result then you should do the same thing which I did as I was fat too but I struggle hard and loose my weight. I used to get up early in the morning, looked a good park for jogging. I used to walk and run for more than one hour, when you walk or run you burn your calories very quickly. the best way to loose weight is jogging, you should also make jogging your habit if you want to loose your weight. 

I no how u feel but one main prob is that u are depressed. When u r depressed it makes u unconscious of ur choices and will lead to weight gain and just drink a at least two bottles of water a day,which is hard for me cause I hate water, and start to run and eat 6 small meals a day not 3 big meals and hey I am bout to turn 15 and I my weight is 156.6 and I need to lose weight also but don't let people tell u u need to lose weight if someone says that you need to lose weight and telephone I would rather be big Ben to be mean like you love Sabrina find something to do that u love to help with depression probs