Two days ago we read that men were more likely to be gay if they had more brothers and that the orientation was not brought on by the way the men were raised or their social surroundings. However, the reasons were not given and it is not known if they are found or if this finding came from analyzing data.

A new study now claims that a man’s sexual orientation could be determined by conditions in the mother’s womb.

They explain it as a consequence of the mother’s memory. When a woman carries a male child, she sees it as “foreign” and actives the immune reaction. In this reaction, antibodies are being created just as in any other immune reaction and they could be affecting the male brains.
It was determined that the reactions grow stronger with each male child but again the exact mechanism hasn’t been found.

The finding was immediately taken seriously by the gay population and its representatives asking for the equal treatment in society and end of discrimination as it turns out that homosexuality is not a life choice but a genetic predisposition and as inherent as skin colour.

I din't say it helped me, I said it was interesting. Whoever determined this outcome is desperately grasping for straws. Psycologically, that means they just want that outcome in order to justify what they are doing. Never, would God create what to Him is an abomination. I guess this is bound to become an 'old wives tale', or an 'Old significant others' tale.

I'm the eldest son of my mother, and I've heard of the feminizing chemical stuff. I am gay but not exactly feminine. Hanging out with girls and liking guys is the only feminine part... so i don't know.

I'd say people are just trying to find every possible theory they can on something they don't understand.