Can you tell me something about shingles? I fear that shingles pain had got me, and that it’s slowly progressing. I would just like to know how the stages look like, so that I can compare my condition with your info. Thanks!

In short, first you feel quite sensitive in some parts of your body, like trunk, face, head, neck. Then you feel it’s burning, itching or stubbing. In this stage you still don’t feel a rash, and it’s hard to determine if your problems are symptoms of shingles. The good thing to know is weather you had chicken pox when you were young, because shingles is reactivation of chicken pox infection. Shingles pain starts about five years later, with reddish bumps appearing in the area of pain. When it develops into group of tiny blisters on a red base, it’s unmistakable sign of shingles. In the next weeks, it will change color to brownish, then dry out, going off in form of crusts. So, what are your symptoms?

U do not always have a rash with shingles. i have the pain in arm. It feels like it is burnt.