I am 30 year old female and it is almost a decade I have difficulties or stomach discomfort manifested in abdominal cramping and diarrhea whenever I drink milk or eat some milk products. And the problem is the symptoms are worse by aging now I came to the phase I got seek from just two milk glasses. So do you think should I avoid milk for I have heard that this might be the lactose intolerance symptom and what have caused it? And the diarrhea is not the only problem, what is the most weird I also frequently suffer from constipation and I don't know what to think for this condition really is annoying me and I am wondering should I avoid milk from now on. Thanks!

It is very certain you are milk or lactose intolerant whatever that means you have hard time digesting milk and milk products. I suffer for years now from IBS-irritable bowel syndrome symptoms and that means at least in my case that I have frequent problems with constipation but also have period marked with diarrhea difficulties. The thing is here in the way our intestines moves-they move faster or slower than it is usual so you have IBS-term which describes the way our intestines are moving. And I don't think you should avoid milk or milk products for you know how calcium is important for our bones and in your age you need at least 1000mg of calcium a day. Of course regarding the milk problem you have you must reduce the use of it and of milk products but you shouldn't avoid it. And in days you need to avoid milk just take a lot of green vegetables such as broccoli which is very rich in calcium and also sardines are very calcium rich. I also was advised by my doc to take lot of fibers especially soluble ones-that are making the stools in gel like material.