Do you think would some dietary changes help me with those stomach cramping and bloating I am experiencing after each meal almost? And in fact I try myself applying some dietary changes but my symptoms still persists –gas and bloating and sometimes it is also about nausea and vomiting and sometimes I have diarrhea and sometimes constipation yet all depends on what my dietary changes are consisted of. So basically I know some dietary changes would help me but it is just that I don’t manage to have the right one that would fit my condition –by the way what this condition could be?

This is most likely to be IBS-irritable bowel syndrome –condition manifested in impossibility of dealing with certain sort of foods. I also suffer from the same condition and I know there is no special treatment for this except having some dietary changes which is in fact individual for each –in other words your dietary changes needs to be consisted of the foods that doesn't irritate your digestive tract and intestines but in general whenever it is about IBS than the proper dietary changes should involve low fat and food rich in fiber and regarding the fact that your problem is also bloating stomach and gas related than avoid eating beans or cabbage. Anyway you should keep your own diet food following the symptoms that comes along with certain types of food and regarding these details you could easily make the proper dietary changes that fit your individual IBS condition and if it is about severe IBS symptoms than usually some combination of meds- I personally am taking antidepressants-, psychotherapy and dietary changes helps.