I think I might be allergic to milk for I don't feel well whenever I drink it. I have nausea and feel like vomiting each time after drinking milk or after eating cheese also but milk is especially tough on me causing me severe diarrhea problems and stomach bloating and cramping. Is there anyone allergic to milk to help me with this allergy with some good advice about what should I be doing to avoid this milk allergy.

I suffer for years of lactose intolerance and it looks like you have the same problem so basically you are not allergic to milk but are not able to digest sugar milk known as lactose and by this time I have learned how to deal effectively with this problem –I just avoid drinking milk in big amount I drink it often but much less and I never combine it with some other food, just try to take it by itself when you wish to drink it. Anyway you need to change your diet but still keep milk products in there for it is no good not taking dairy products at all. So you are not allergic to milk basically you just are not lactose tolerant for the lack of the enzyme called lactase which is about to break the lactose down and there is no cure for this condition the only way you could help your condition is changing diet habits.