I am 18 and since recently I am dealing with intense abdominal cramping. I have noticed that whenever I drink milk I have problem with diarrhea followed by these intense abdominal cramping and I love drinking it but it seems to me I would need to give it up. What do you think these abdominal cramping might be?

Well you haven't been much precise about where you feel those abdominal cramping and how frequent it is but anyway according to the info you have said I think you must be having IBS-irritable bowel movements. I suppose it for I personally am suffering from the same disease or to be more precise am allergic on lactose I am in fact milk intolerant so you just better do as you have planned quit milk. Quitting milk you would probably avoid the diarrhea and therefore intense abdominal cramping. Also find out what other food is not doing you well so you can avoid eating it too. Keep in mind that important is the right cooking and the right food combination-go to the doc or to nutritionist to discuss that. Avoid stress also and drinking alcohol, strong tea or too much coffee. Escape having those 3 main meals that are usually of bigger size instead provide you to have 6 small meals, believe me this is very important in decreasing the abdominal pains and cramping. Drinking plenty of water is essential here and avoids chocolate.

is it normal after having sex to have extrem pain in my abdomial and really bad cramping but iam not on my period